Long and warm down jacket for women
The Barrow is a warm and long down coat for women made in a fabric of extreme softness for optimal comfort in the winter season. Its high collar and insulation allow to limit the air inlets and ensures a very good thermal insulation. Available in a large palette of colours (black, white, purple, red, blue etc.), this long down jacket has a classic design which fits all looks and needs, whether you wear it in a “classic” and chic way or in a more urban / streetwear style, over an oversized hoodie for instance.
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab
• Chinguard with brush tricot
• Two pockets with zip and brush tricot lining
• Knitted rib at cuffs
• Three inside pockets, including one with zip
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Our women model is 1m75 tall and wears size 36.
• The Barrow down jacket has a regular fit/cut
• Fabric: 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane, Microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”
• Filling: French duck down (90% down / 10% feather). Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.