Ultra light, thin and warm men down jacket, hand-made in Sant-Sever
The Mauco lightweight down jacket is a warm model wit no stitching ("tube technology") and 100% made in France in our workshops in Saint-Sever. Ultra light and water-repellent, this model insulates perfectly from the cold thanks to the Legend Down filling, which is typical of Pyrenex's know-how. This compressible down jacket folds easily into its inside storage pocket and can be carried easily in any of your travels. Made in France in our factory in Saint-Sever, this layer is a high quality protective jacket. It can be worn alone or as an "underlayer" with your favourite winter coat.
• Indicative temperature range : 15°C to 5°C
• Front zip and undertab
• Two pockets with zip
• Inside pocket with zip
• Water repellent, windproof and breathable fabric
• Bottom with elastic bias
• Storage pocket
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Our model is 1m88 tall and wears size M
• The Mauco light men down jacket has a standard and straight cut.
• Fabrics: 100% polyamide, light tube
• Filling: French duck down (90% down / 10% feather). Filling power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.