Highly water-repellent, breathable and insulated Pyrenex men hybrid jacket
The Laudon Hybrid is a men sport down jacket designed for mid-season and summer excursions. Highly water-repellent and breathable, this hybrid jacket features a rather modern and sporty look. It perfectly insulates your body from the cold and wind thanks to its natural down lining combined with technical fabrics. Half windbreaker, half down jacket, the Laudon Hybrid will accompany you in all circumstances thanks to its light construction.
• Front zip and undertab
• Non removable hood inside collar
• Two pockets with zips
• Bottom with elastic cords
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Our model is 1m88 tall and wears size M
• The Laudon Hybrid down jacket has a standard and straight cut.
• 100% polyamide, light tube
• 100% polyamide, matt taffeta
• 100% polyurethane membrane
• Waterproof 5000 mm, breathable 5000g/m²/24h
• Natural French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Filling power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDBF standards
• Washing: wash at 30°
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.