Pyrenex waterproof and breathable hybrid down jacket
The Ashton Pyrenex mid-season hybrid jacket is a unisex jacket for kids. Water-repellent and breathable, it isolates from the cold and wind thanks to its natural down filling. It's available for both boys and girls from 8 to 16 years old.
• Front zip and undertab.
• Adjustable attached hood with cord and stopper.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Bottom and cuffs with elastic bias.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our boy model is 1m52 tall and wears size 10.
• The Ashton down jacket has a regular straight cut
• 82% nylon
• 18% spandex, softshell nylon stretch
• 100% polyamide, matt taffeta
• Waterproof 8000 mm, breathable 8000 g/m²/24 hrs.
• Aquitaine natural duck down and feathers (80% down, 20% feathers)
• filling Power (FP) 650 cui/lb IDFB standard
• Washing: wash at 30°
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.