Warm down-filled parka for women with real fur
The Bordeaux down parka features seamless inner stitching, warm insulation with natural down and generous fur lining for the hood. This women down coat is a must-have for the winter with its elegant design and will keep you warm with its waterproof outer fabric no matter the conditions.
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps
• Chinguard with brush tricot
• Natural down filling: 90% down, 10% feathers
• Hood with removable fur
• Two pockets with flaps, snaps and brush tricot lining
• Knitted rib at cuffs
• Three inside pockets, including one with zip
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Our women model is 1m75 tall and wears size 36.
• The Bordeaux parka has a regular fit/cut
• Fabric: 100% polyester, Gabardine, 100% polyurethane membrane, waterproof 10 000 mm, breathable 10 000 g/m²/24h
• Filling: French duck down (90% down / 10% feather). Filling power (FP) 700 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Fur: Removable real fur at hood, 100% Finnraccoon Tanukis Saga fur (Origin Finland)
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.