Pyrenex Font-Romeu light duvet 100g/m2 natural filling Pyrenean white duck down.
The Font-Romeu summer duvet is a light duvet designed for a usage throughout warm season or at mid-season (Spring or Autumn). With a filling weight of 100 g/m², the high quality white duck down from the Pyrenees is selected from the best farms in Aquitaine for its exceptional filling power.
All our natural fillings are washed, sorted and sterilised in the heart of the Landes in our factory in Saint-Sever (South West France). If you are looking for lightness and softness while favouring light comfort, this duvet is made for you.
This duvet is particularly soft and refined, perfect for temperatures between 18 and 20°C.
The cover of the duvet, in white organic cotton, is refined and the stitching in small checks ensures a perfect distribution of the filling all over the duvet and prevents the down from escaping, which ensures the longevity of the product.
The Font-Romeu summer duvet is perfectly washable at 40°C and a good drying will allow it to keep its natural filling power.
It is available in several sizes and also in a warmer version, the Font-Romeu plus, bringing you all the warmth you need during low temperatures in winter season.
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, Pyrenean white duck down
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• Fabric: 100 % white cotton percale 91 threads/cm2 from biological farming
• Pillows can be washed in a 5 kg drum washing machine.
• Comforters can be washed in a 15 kg drum machine, generally found at a cleaners.
• Don’t use too much soap.
• 5 or 6 rincings are necessary.
• Wash at 40°C.
• Tumble-dry at a low temperature until the items are completely dry. TIP : to keep your duvet and pillow fluffy, place 3 tennis balls in the drum while drying.
No customer reviews for the moment.