Pyrenex Font-Romeu Plus warm duvet 250g/m2 natural filling Pyrenean white duck down.
The Pyrenex Font Romeu Plus warm duvet is perfect for winter and between seasons when temperatures are low outside.
With a heat index of 12, this duvet is very warm and soft. It provides comfort and insulation while ensuring an intense feeling of softness all year long.
With 250g/m² of our finest duvet from the Pyrenees, it gives you a unique sensation of well-being. Washable at 40°C, this duvet has an exceptional durability thanks to hight quality control standards during its manufacturing process.
More details :
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, Pyrenean white duck down
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• Fabric: 100 % white cotton percale 91 threads/cm2 from biological farming
• Pillows can be washed in a 5 kg drum washing machine.
• Comforters can be washed in a 15 kg drum machine, generally found at a cleaners.
• Wash at 40°C
• Don’t use too much soap.
• 5 or 6 rincings are necessary.
• Tumble-dry at a low temperature until the items are completely dry. TIP : to keep your duvet and pillow fluffy, place 3 tennis balls in the drum while drying.
No customer reviews for the moment.